Same Sex Relationships

When a same sex marriage or civil partnership fails, a decision may be taken to end the relationship and address arrangements for the children or divide your assets. We can offer advice and practical guidance of taking you through the process of dissolving your civil partnership or securing a divorce.

At hpjv solicitors we can offer advice throughout the process, achieving the best and right outcome for you. We understand that with a relationship break up comes uncertainty, whether about where your children should live or about sharing your assets and maintaining your home. Whatever the issue we adopt a sympathetic approach, answering your questions and steering you through the legal process.

We are also able to offer advice when embarking on a new relationship such us drafting living together agreements setting out financial provision during your relationship or pre-civil partnership agreements, securing your financial assets for the future to secure protection should the relationship take a turn. Wherever you are in your relationship we can provide sound advice and expertise not only to protect your individual needs but to offer the reassurance and peace of mind you may require.


Free First Consultation                   No Hidden Costs                  Same Day Response


Scott Bowen, Law Society council, criminal law and access to justice committee member and one...
Read more
We are delighted to announce that we have become a legal services partner of FLOWS , an...
Read more