Financial Arrangements Solicitors in Newport

Facing the breakdown of a relationship, marriage or Civil Partnership can cause anxiety, with the worry that you may have to move out of your home and face financial and other changes.

Our Family Law team at hpjv solicitors are experienced in dealing with the range of issues you may face at such times and how to address them and achieve the best outcome for you.

We understand that the need to reduce unnecessary conflict is important for your wellbeing, so we aim to guide you through the process and to achieve an outcome that is best for you as painlessly and quickly as possible.

Our specialist team are experienced in securing financial settlements that provide security and stability for you. When there are children involved, we recognise the importance of providing for the family unit and the need to avoid the unnecessary worry that you may struggle to support your children and provide a home.

At hpjv solicitors we also understand that you may want to move on with your life as swiftly as possible. We ensure our cases our handled efficiently and to a high standard. However, we also understand that an appropriate financial settlement is essential for not only your immediate but long-term future, so we would not rush you into a decision. We offer legal and practical solutions, tailored to your specific needs allowing you to make informed choices about what steps you wish to take, ensuring the best outcome for you.

We are also conscious that there can be an added worry when facing unknown and hefty legal costs, so we can offer fixed fees in most cases to provide you with clarity of costs.

We appreciate that when faced with the prospect of splitting up and all issues that stem from it, that there will be many questions you will want answered and addressed. We have therefore compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions to guide you. However, we always recommend you arrange a Free First Consultation meeting so that we can explore matters in more detail and offer you more tailored advice should you chose to instruct us.


Free First Consultation                   No Hidden Costs                  Same Day Response


For more information or to speak to one of our experts please call us on:
01633 242 526

We are delighted that our Criminal Department have won Criminal Team of the Year at the Wales...
Read more
March 2019 is Free Wills Month In partnership with Tenovus Cancer Care during March 2019...
Read more