Children in Care Solicitors in Newport

If you have a child who has been placed in the Foster Care with the Social Services department of the Local Authority, it is important and a requirement that you are kept informed about your child’s placement. You may have concerns about them or you may be having problems securing contact with your child in care and therefore you may need to seek legal advice.

At hpjv solicitors we understand that these situations can be very frustrating and distressing. We can help you and offer legal advice on seeking contact with your child or accessing information and answers from the Local Authority regarding your child’s wellbeing and placement.


Free First Consultation                   No Hidden Costs                  Same Day Response


For more information or to speak to one of our experts please call us on:
01633 242 526

We are delighted that our Criminal Department have won Criminal Team of the Year at the Wales...
Read more
March 2019 is Free Wills Month In partnership with Tenovus Cancer Care during March 2019...
Read more