Child Name Change Solicitors in South Wales

There may be many reasons for a person wanting to change their name formally. This may be following a relationship breakdown, following a civil partnership failing or simply to acquire a partner’s name when starting a new relationship. We can also change the name of a child subject to the consent of the parents, where required.

At hpjv solicitors we can help draft the necessary document to effect a change of name which is legal and recognised by all official agencies and authorities. Where possible we can accommodate appointments to effect a change of name the same day and accept enquires if you are attending the Passport Office for an urgent appointment.

Contact our child law solicitors in Cardiff, Newport and Chepstow

For expert legal advice on changing a child's name and all areas of family law, please contact your local office in CardiffNewport or Chepstow

Free First Consultation                   No Hidden Costs                  Same Day Response


On Sunday 17th September, Amanda Perrins took part in a very wet Memory Walk to raise for the...
Read more
Congratulations to our head of Conveyancing Rachel McAdorey  who won our Easter...
Read more