We are expanding our Conveyancing department with an excellent opportunity to join our friendly team, here at HPJV office in Newport.
HPJV are a local, well-established firm of solicitors with a reputation of integrity, professionalism, and quality of service, providing services for more than 40 years within the local community and further afield.
We are Lexcel and CQS accredited and recognise that our people are our greatest asset, and we strive to continuously to invest in our people.
You will be part of a small team reporting to the Head of Conveyancing and your duties will include but limited to:
- Support the team in all aspects of file management and assisting with conveyancing transactions from instruction to completion.
- Communicate with clients, solicitors and agents, keeping them regularly updated and dealing with general queries.
- Dealing with the Land Registry, Mortgage Lenders and other relevant parties including, but not limited to, Requisitions.
- Progress cases on a timely and effective basis in accordance with professional standards, internal procedures, and key dates
- Assist with file related queries, ensuring client service levels and client standards are always adhered to.
- Ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely, taking instructions, and conducting letter and telephone enquiries, as necessary.
- Making applications to facilitate the registration of legal Title at the Land Registry.
- Preparing files for closing, and archiving.
- Undertaking training within the relevant time frames.
- Any other relevant duties as required,
Skills and Experience.
- 1 - 2 years Conveyancing experience (essential)
- Excellent time management
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The motivation to learn and show initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft packages and Case Management Systems.
- Competitive salary based on level of experience
- Training and development
- Flexible working
For more information on this fantastic opportunity to join a long established and highly regarded Conveyancing team based in Newport, get in touch today.
HPJV are an equal opportunities employer, aiming for diversity in our workforce and welcome applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate they have the necessary skills and experience required to fulfil the role.
If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email Amanda Davies Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your requirements and contact information